As a 23-year veteran of affiliate marketing and blogging, I have used and tested out many different AI writing services in recent years with the dawn of true artificial intelligence.
In this comprehensive Jasper.ai vs Writesonic comparison article, I will compare two of the most popular and widely used AI text generator platforms on the market in 2023 – Writesonic and Jasper AI.
I will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using each AI content generation service, their pricing plans, and my personal experience with using both artificial intelligence powered writing platforms.
- What is Writesonic?
- What is Jasper AI?
- My Personal Experience Using Jasper.ai and Writesonic’s AI text generators
- Jasper AI vs Writesonic Conclusion
What is Writesonic?
Writesonic is an AI-powered content generator that helps you create SEO-optimized content fast.
It uses NLP (natural language processing) to generate unique content from any source material you provide.
Writesonic is an AI writer and image generation platform that helps people create content 10X faster.
It provides SEO-friendly content for blogs, Facebook ads, Google ads, and Shopify for free.
Their paraphrasing tool lets you quickly generate unique content from existing sources.
Additionally, it has over 60 powerful features to help users write better and faster.
Writesonic is used by 200,000 businesses and individuals to automate their writing and save 80% of their time and energy.
It has been featured by Y Combinator and G2 as a top AI writing tool in 2023.
Overall, Writesonic is an excellent choice for anyone looking to create high-quality content quick.
Writesonic Company Details
Writsonic is a Y-Combinator backed AI writing and image generation platform founded by Samanyou Garg.
The company headquarters is located at 2261 Market Street, Suit 4608, San Francisco, CA 94114 in the United States.
Writesonic Key Features
- AI writing and image generation platform that helps people create content 10X faster
- Chatsonic is an conversational AI chatbot to use for generating specifically structured & formatted content pieces
- Create SEO-friendly content for blogs, Facebook ads, Google ads, and Shopify for free
- Paraphrasing tool that lets you quickly rewrite existing text
- Provides over 60 features to help users write more efficiently and effectively
- AI based keyword optimization tools
- Spelling and grammar checkers built in
- AI art generator for creating amazing AI generated images
- Businesses and individuals can save 80% of time and energy when creating content
Advantages & Disadvantages of Using Writesonic
Next, I’ll explain the main advantages and disadvantages of Writesonic.
Advantages of Using Writesonic
- 4X more affordable than Jasper.ai
- Easy to use interface
- Can produce up to 2000 words of SEO optimized content in one go
Disadvantages of Using Writesonic
- Limited creative capability compared to Jasper AI
Writesonic Pricing Plans:
- Long Form Plan: $12.67/month (with annual billing), or $19/month (with monthly billing), 47,500 words/month
- Custom Plan: Enterprise businesses and digital marketing agencies contact Writesonic direct for custom pricing
What is Jasper AI?
Jasper AI is an advanced artificial intelligence platform that helps you create long-form content quickly.
It uses natural language processing (NLP) to generate unique content from any source material you provide. It also has a built-in rephrasing tool to help you rephrase existing content for freshness and originality. Additionally, it can produce up to 3000 words of SEO-optimized content in one go.
Jasper.ai is an AI copywriter and AI content generator that helps teams create blog posts, marketing copy, and AI-generated art + AI images very quickly.
It uses cutting-edge AI technology to curate content 5x to 10x faster than a human copywriter, making it an invaluable tool for any team looking to scale their content strategies.
Jasper’s suite of offerings includes Brand Voice, an API, and the Jasper chatbot text generator.
It also has a YouTube channel with videos about Jasper AI as well as tutorials on how to use the platform.
At Jasper, they are committed to helping teams create high quality content for all sorts of use-cases in a fraction of the time it would take without their help.
With Jasper, anyone can become a content creator by harnessing the power of AI (artificial intelligence).
Jasper.ai Company Details
Jasper AI is a Y Combinator-backed tech company based in Austin, Texas.
It was founded by Dave Rogenmoser, who is the CEO and Co-founder of Jasper.ai.
The Jasper AI company headquarters is located at 200 East 6th Street, Austin, TX 78701.
Jasper AI Key Features
- Jasper.ai enables individuals and teams to leverage AI to scale their content strategies
- Jasper Chat is an AI chatbot you can have conversations with when creating content
- Jasper AI chatbot can search the web and resource content that is freshly online to base writing on
- With Jasper, anyone can create blog posts, marketing copy, and AI-generated images
- 50+ AI copywriting skills / content templates
- Jasper also offers new offerings tailored to business uses such as Brand Voice, which allows users to create personalized content with their own unique voice
- Jasper Art generator for creating AI generated artwork
- An API for developers to integrate into their applications
- A perfect solution for businesses looking to scale their content strategies with the help of AI technology
Advantages & Disadvantages of Using Jasper.ai
Next, I’ll explain the main advantages and disadvantages of Jasper.ai.
Advantages of Using Jasper.ai
- Can produce up to 3000 words of SEO optimized content in one go
- More creative capability than Writesonic
Disadvantages of Using Jasper.ai
- Jasper AI is more expensive than Writesonic’s comparable service
Jasper.ai Pricing Plans:
- Jasper Boss Mode Plan: $49/month (with annual billing), or $59/month (with monthly billing), 50,000 words/month
- Jasper Business Plan: Starting at $499/month – contact Jasper.ai to set up a custom business plan
My Personal Experience Using Jasper.ai and Writesonic’s AI text generators
I have used both platforms testing them extensively over the past year and have found them both very helpful in making it easy to generate high quality content fast.
I find that Writesonic is easier to use due its simple interface but it does not offer as much creative capability as Jasper AI does.
On the other hand, I find that while Jasper.ai offers more creative capabilities, it can be difficult to set up and administer due its complex interface.
In terms of pricing plans, I find that while both services offer similar features, Writesonic is more budget friendly than Jasper which offers no free plan option.
Both AI content writing platforms offer AI chatbots called Chatsonic and Jasper Chat which I like quite a lot.
Overall, I would recommend using both services for AI copywriting – if you need quick SEO optimized articles then go with Writesonic but if you need longer form articles then go with JasperAI.
Jasper AI vs Writesonic Conclusion
In conclusion, both Writesonic and Jasper.ai offer great options when it comes to choosing an AI content writing service depending on your needs and budget requirements.
If you’re looking for a more affordable option then Writesonic’s AI writer would be the better choice.
However, if you need something more advanced then you should consider going with Jasper AI instead due to its additional features such as their Surfer SEO integration, advanced analytics and reporting tools that come included in their higher priced plan only.